Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

What did Sarah eat today?



This morning, I did an hour on the elliptical and cooled down with a short run on the treadmill. After, I did a few ab exercises like reverse sit ups, and stretched a tad before running around for my crazy day!

In between running around, I ate:
- 10 grain cereal with banana (heated in microwave with water and tasted like pie)
- Massama curry with shrimp (went to a local asia spot with a few friends for lunch)
- All-natural, homemade gelato (not the best choice for a mid-day snack, but I went with my italian class and it was fun to eat and was at least all-natural)
- Whole grain sprouted bread with pure organic peanut butter and organic blackberry jam (sugar-free, all natural; I usually buy Ezekial brand brand, as recommended by Pooja; this is such an easy, healthy classic -> I love PB&J)
- Pooja's snack bowl minus the fruit plus flax seeds (check out my new pic!; also this is a little info for the recipe: http://poojasway.com/article-tips/october-4th-2011-poojas-3-day-reset-chocolate/)

photo 1.JPG
I also have been eating the snack bowl at least once a day because after doing my chocolate reset, I was hooked. I actually think that I am going to start eating mostly (all is unrealistic) 70% or higher dark chocolate/ chocolate foods for deserts. The reason that I love the snack bowl is because it is crunchy and filling and tastes like food, not chemicals. When I started choosing more whole foods, the other more processed items starting to taste less good (and for lack of a better word 'chemically'). I also bought more chcolate bars today and the brand, Endangered Species, gives back to charity- yayyyyyy!
photo 3.JPG
Endangered Species brand chocolate gives 10% of profits to charity and these choices are over 70% cacao! Healthy!

photo 2.JPG
I even bought my favorite tea today -> Egyptian Licorice from Yogi Tea!

Stay tuned for my reviews of the different chocolates that I bought! Have a fab weekend and I will share about the play I am seeing tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment