Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today I ate.... Oh, and dinner with John Sexton

Today I ate.... (so far):
An apple!
Ito En's unsweetened lemongrass green tea (never tried this flavor before, it was ok- http://www.itoen.com/)
[SIDE NOTE: I am obsessed with Ito En's mate, which is like a gourd tea- oh, and it is zero calories. Sweet.]
Photo courtesy of itoen.com
Rice, chicken with chickpeas, and cauliflower!
Coffee with skim milk
Raw nuts with raisins
Licorice tea

John Sexton, President of NYU (photo courtesy of  nyulocal.com)
I think it is bad I am already planning my dinner, but then again I change my mind like twenty times a day! I am actually having a special group dinner tonight with John Sexton, who is the president of NYU- he has a reputation for giving hugs and buying up prime Manhattan real estate for 'educational' purposes. I report back what healthy choices are available at NYU's Torch Club (aka 'fancy' on campus restaurant for Alumni) and what  the (in)famous J-Sex (his nick name) has to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment