Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Dinnertime at the Union Square Greenmarket!

I am about to eat dinner now and love the Union Square Greenmarket! I am not sure what I am going to get yet, but I wanted to share some pics of what I have gotten in the past- everything is delicious and farm fresh. Where I am from in Connecticut is very farm-y, so it is nice to still be able to buy my food from people who grow their wares themselves! I really love Body and Soul (http://supervegan.com/r.php?id=129), which only uses all-natural ingredients and most of their stuff is vegan. Did I mention it was delicious?
Baker's Bounty spinach focaccia = heavenly!

Body and Soul's black bean empanada
I also really want to buy ingredients to make Pooja's Autumn Veggie Chili now that it is officially harvest time!
IMG_5962
Photo of Autumn Veggie Chili courtesy of PoojasWay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment