Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Imma be like Atlas!

Imma be like Atlas because I am being super healthy :)

photo 1.JPG
Huh! I am strong!!!

I am eating super whole grains like Bob's Red Mill to get super strong and lean. I actually recently stocked up and got some organic whole quinoa, museli (I am super obsessed...it might be a problem), 10 grain cereal (I like it cold), whole grain couscous, and some other delisheries for ultra muscles *flex*.

photo 2.JPG
Check out the stash!
(My secret place for getting this brand on the cheap is Ocean State Job Lot!)
I have also been doing Pooja's workout at the park that the rink I coach at is in:

photo 3.JPG
Btw: I use the park benches as part of my workout :)
I am also super excited because I am going to try a ballet class with my friend who happens to be a ridiculously good dancer. I will need to take pictures to share! I am also recovering from sore legs after being at the rink for over 11 hours, so I have been stretching a lot today. I always try to stretch before and after I do every and any workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment