Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fireworks and Hiking on the 4th!

Happy 4th!

photo 3.JPG

I had the privilege of doing work on my yard today! However, I did see fireworks :) This weekend, I went to a concert in a neighboring CT town that ended with a bang (several, actually!).

photo 2.JPG

I also visited Kent Falls with my family and visiting Israeli cousins! It was so pretty :) We had a picnic with veggies, berries, and hummus (yum!), played games in the grass, frolicked in the water, and hiked up the mountain.
photo 3.JPG

Even my little cousins (ages 4, 9, and 11) hiked up the mountain with my brother, mom, their parents, and myself. It was so fun to be outside by water. Also, it was a nice change to see mountains, which I am used to from living in CT and are absent from NYC. At least I have Central Park.
photo 1.JPG

This was a view from the upper middle of the mountain!

Starting Wednesday, I am kick-starting my official Pooja's Way fitness plan! Details to come. In the meantime, get a sneak peak at some of my workouts at http://poojasway.com/move/

No comments:

Post a Comment