Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dancing before and in the Movies!

Yesterday I went with my friend, Teresa, to dance class in the city at Broadway Dance Center! It was so fun :) We took two 90 minute classes- ballet and jazz. Teresa actually teaches dance classes and is ridiculously good and I... could use more dance classes. Haha. At least I wasn't the worst!


Broadway Dance Center
Photo courtesy of broadwaydancecenter.com


I definitely want to go again because I had so much fun and want to get better- I think I am hooked :) I really loved my teacher Sheila Barker. She was funny and intimidating at the same time. Teresa and I really loved her! After, we got udon (which was delicious) and met some of our other friends at Bryant Park for a free screening of "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" (starring Marilyn Monroe; i.e. the origin of 'Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend'), which was a musical with tons of dancing! We are def going again.


photo 3.JPG


Today, I plan on going to an awesome yoga class near where I live called Yoga to the People, with my friend Cassidy. I am so excited to get my yoga on! Exercise classes are so...classy! I am also still doing my 6 week Pooja's Way exercises in the park, which is making me super strong :)


No comments:

Post a Comment