Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Eating great, Exercising lots, Feeling amazing!

Pooja's Way is more than just about eating whole foods, exercising regularly and creatively, and changing the way we think about our health. It is also about changing the way we see ourselves and building confidence through making better choices for our bodies.

sarahparkbackwards
I have been feeling great lately overall and proud of myself for all of the small achievements I have been making every day as part of Pooja's Way- becoming more responsible for myself and cooking my own meals (not doing the store bought thing), pumping up my exercise routine and hopping off my former plateau of doing the same exercise every day, cutting off from sugar (and I still haven;t cheated!), and focusing on eating whole foods. My friends constantly remark to me that they could never do what I am doing, but I always tell them that they can, too. They just have to try, and they would only realize that it is super easy and so worthwhile because you feel so good!
IMG_2612

 BASIL & JICAMA SALAD

No comments:

Post a Comment