Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Healthy Lunch and Siggi's Yogurt

I just went to Whole Foods to get lunch, unsweetened soy milk, and yogurt.

Lunch= brown rice with salsa, guacamole, mixed greens, beans, and super whole grain tortilla bread (I added all natural hot sauce and pepper- I love spicy!)

In terms of yogurt, Pooja  (@poojamottl, @poojasway) wanted me to try Siggi's Yogurt since I wasn't really a fan of full fat unprocessed yogurts.  Siggi's is "Icelandic style skyr strained non-fat yogurt" that is all-natural from grass fed cows, without any added chemicals/ preservatives/ additives/ hormones/ grossness. Plus, with no fat and low calorie servings (100 calories/ serving), this is an awesome healthy choice. I have actually had Siggi's Yogurt before and I am a huge fan! It is thick, but in a good way, and tastes dreamy. I added honey and flax seeds to my plain Siggi's yogurt.

I took these pics, but you can follow @siggisyogurt


Also, I was out of milk, so I got my unsweetened soy milk!

Loves me my unsweetened soy milk!

I think of unsweetened soy milk like regular milk- I don't add sugar to my regular milk because doing that would be gross. 
I think Siggi's is my new favorite yogurt (next to Wallaby, of course). #obsessed. Also, now I have a new yogurt to dip figs into!

Excited for my birthday dinner tomorrow with some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment