Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finishing finals and indulging in salad

I am finishing up with my finals and moving out this weekend. My birthday was nice and I saw my friend Wei last night and we went out for Indian food at Brick Lane Curry House (aka delicious). I love spicy foods because they are full of flavor, and not necessarily huge on calories. After working out this morning, I got salad and orzo as a side dish, so I put the orzo in my salad -> so much better! I also had coffee with skim milk after drinking at least 2000 ml of water (according to the markings on my water bottle). Also, getting proper amounts of sleep has been very helpful. My current attitudes to moving from NYC is bittersweet because it has been my lovely home for 1.5 years, but the suburbs will be a quiet change for a month until I move to Italy. #excited

 In the meantime, I think I am going to start off my time at home with a new exercise regimen and put Pooja's Ab workout to work: http://poojasway.com/article-fitness/november-8-2011-the-truth-behind-year-round-sexier-abs/. I am really looking forward to getting my abs super sculpted ;)
pooja_mottl_reversecrunch
Photo courtesy of poojasway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment