Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dressing my salad with sweet and rich Salad Dressing :)

I have been trying to eat at least one salad per day (fairly successfully). I can always easily choose the topping I want because I love veggies- cucumbers, broccoli, pepper, tomatoes, tofu, almonds, soy beans, pumpkin seeds, black beans/ kidney beans/ chickpeas, tangerine slices/ some other fruit, asparagus, and I could kee going, but you get it. Basically, the dressings mess me up because so many are so fatty and unhealthy! Thankfully, Pooja has an awesome recipe for rich and sweet Shoyu mustard dressing:

IMG_5832
Photo courtesy of Pooja's Way


Here is another one of my fav salad recipes from Pooja that you can try (really easy to make and yummy!): 

IMG_2612
Basil and Jicama Salad- Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment