Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Breakfast!!! and other health-related plans for the day

This morning I had:
-Organic coffee (hot, plain except I added cinnamon to the grinds- tastes AMAZING!)
-Pure coconut water from O.N.E.
-A sprouted organic cinnamon raisin mini bagel (from Alvarado Street Bakery via my local Stop & Shop), garnished with pumpkin and natural peanut butter (from Peanut Butter Company- love this, but I treat it as a treat because some varieties have tons of sugar, but this is my hands down fav brand!)
-One dried fig

For the rest of the day....
Lunch -> homemade lentil soup with butternut squash, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, dill, peas, corn, and curry
Snack -> Nonfat plain yogurt (it is currently in my house, though I prefer nonfat greek or skyr) with goji berries, muesli, and pecans
Dinner -> ??? Always changes
Dessert -> Pineapple (I sliced it with my giant Korin knife just for fun)

Exercise:
I have been doing 12-min intense interval training exercises to add oomph to my workout, but I plan on also stretching, doing a tiny bit of weights (tiny, tiny), and maybe some running on the treadmill (it is raining today and my brother has the car for the most of today). If I feel up to it, a spot of yoga.

Sleep:
I had trouble sleeping last night and I don't know why. It was really weird. I was just getting back into more regular sleeping patterns, but we will see what happens.

Cooking:
I would like to cook something to eat for later tonight or this week for my family to eat that is healthy. This way, I save my family time from cooking and they reap health benefits, too. Only, I like to make my food really spicy and they don't, so I have to tone down the spices when I am preparing food for other people.

Water:
I know that I still don't drink enough water, so I am working on that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment