Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Perfec-Tea!

Ever since I have met Pooja, I have tried to drink lemon water every day and tea every night. It has become my ritual!  I like my tea plain, without sugar or milk or anything, but I really love licorice and spicy flavored teas best. Tea is great because it is naturally calorie-free and many and caffeine-free, so drinking tea always makes me feel great and satisfied. Plus, it is a good way to drink more water when it starts to taste...watery.

Pooja recommends this organic jasmine green tea, which you can buy right from her online shop (so easy!):
Rishi Tea - Organic Jasmine Green Tea, 4 oz loose leaf tea
If you want to try this yummy tea or other hot health items, visit http://astore.amazon.com/poojasway-20

No comments:

Post a Comment