Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 2 of my 3-Day Chocolate Reset!

Hot chocolate! Does that say enough? I made some for my friends Phil and Sophie using soy milk instead of almond milk. They told me that they actually really liked it- even better than anything from a mix and it tasted like something mom would make. So maybe I am being like a mom by providing my friends will all natural chocolate, but I think that must be a good thing :) 

Sophie posed with her head in the hot chocolate mug

Sophie is the perfect model to show off this hot chocolate, which is a super fun alternative to traditional chocolate desserts.

Oh yeah, this is what I made (but my version is less pretty than Pooja's):

Get the recipe for her MMMM-azing hot chocolate as part of my 3-Day chocolate reset at http://poojasway.com/article-tips/october-4th-2011-poojas-3-day-reset-chocolate/.

No comments:

Post a Comment